Give Generously and Cheerfully
Giving is an essential element of our worship to God. Here at Saint John, we believe God’s Word is true. The Bible says, “Give and it will be given to you” (Luke 6:38a), we believe it. We are also instructed to “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it” (Malachi 3:10). We believe when we honor God through our financial gifts, God blesses us.
Likewise, God’s Word tells us God loves a cheerful giver. “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). Therefore, as disciples of Jesus Christ, we are committed to be a congregation of generous, cheerful givers.
Give generously and cheerfully today. Your contributions help our church to fulfill the mission and vision God has entrusted to us. We offer five giving options:
1) Click on the “Give” button below.
2) Text “Give” to (773) 839-2930 and follow the prompts.
3) Download the "MinistryOne" app and search for "Saint John Church-Baptist". Simply follow the instructions to set up one-time or recurring contributions.
4) Mail your contributions to:
Saint John Church-Baptist
4821 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60615
5) Give your contributions in person during Sunday Worship.